I'm a native Texan with a passion for good food and Texas history. Tex-Mex is a way of life for me, and so is baking!
Mocha Malt Shakes are the answer to any malt lover’s craving. In our house, these are a new favorite.
Lord knows it’s hot enough to need icy cold, creamy drinks for slurping. So James and I talked about it, and the idea for these Mocha Malt Shakes was born.
Dark and rich chocolate ice cream makes the base of this milk shake. Then add your favorite coffee, some milk, malt powder, and for Pete’s sake, don’t forget the Whoppers! Swirling crushed Whoppers candies throughout the shakes give them a real “Sonic” quality that is simply irresistible.
Find more milkshake inspiration for #MilkshakeWeek:
- The Michelangelo Milkshake from Love & Olive Oil
- Cappuccino Milkshake from The Little Kitchen
- Berries & Cream Milkshake from My Baking Addiction
- Birthday Cake Milkshake from Cookies and Cups
- Blueberry Pie Smoothie from Warm Vanilla Sugar
- Mocha Malt Shakes from Bluebonnets & Brownies
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Milkshake from Dairy Good Life
- Nerds Milkshake from Rachel Cooks
- Pistachio Cookies And Cream Shake from kokocooks
- Key Lime Pie Milkshakes from Katie’s Cucina
- Peanut Butter Cup Banana Milkshake Recipe from Reluctant Entertainer
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milkshake from FoodieCrush