That’s kind of not true. I had seen them. They’re in Wal-Mart and Target, and even Bed, Bath and Beyond. I just didn’t know what they were, or why I would need one.
The electric tea kettle is part of daily home and office life in England. At my work’s offices in Woking there are typically 4 kettles on the go on every floor of the office, at every moment of the day. The office even provides tea bags, hot chocolate powder, and instant coffee (which is better than you imagine) for the entire building. Along with bread, butter, milk and fruit – oh, the joys of working in a European office!
I think that electric tea kettles should be in every home and office in America too. That much tea flowing, we’d all be a lot calmer!
I want to bring the joys of an electric tea kettle to your home.
That’s why I’ve decided to give away the following tea-loving package:
(1) Aroma AWK-115S Hot H20 X-Press 1-1/2-Liter Cordless Water Kettle
(1) 6 pack Twinings Variety Pack of Four Flavors, Tea Bags, 20-Count Boxes (in case you’re as bad at math as I am, that’s 120 tea bags in 4 flavors: English breakfast, Earl Grey, Lady Grey and Irish breakfast teas)
What you’ve got to do to get it:
Each of these counts as 1 entry. You don’t have to do all to have an entry. Please leave 1 comment for each item that you do. If you’ve already entered and didn’t do that, it’s okay – I’ll count them just this once. 😉
1) Click here to subscribe to Bluebonnets & Brownies by Email. You must confirm your subscription for it to count. Leave a comment telling me you subscribed.
2) Follow @BluebonnetBaker on Twitter. Tweet the following:
I love tea as much as @BluebonnetBaker. She’s giving away a tea kettle and tea package. Enter to win here: http://su.pr/1ynDQw #giveaway
Leave a comment with a link to your tweet for it to count.
3) Like Bluebonnets & Brownies on Facebook. Leave a comment that you did so.
(If you already do any of these, just leave a comment saying so, and they count.)
4) Leave a comment telling me your favorite flavor of tea, and how you take it! I’m excited to hear your favorite ways to enjoy tea.
My current favorite flavor is Assam black tea. It’s malty and strong, and tastes beautiful with milk or half and half and a little sugar or Splenda.
This giveaway is provided only by me. Neither Twinings or Aroma have offered anything with regards to this giveaway. I will be purchasing the items for the winner. I chose the Aroma kettle because it is what I use in my own home and found it to be excellent.
The contest is open only to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via Random.org by comment number on Friday, January 21st. The winner will have until Monday, January 24th at 11:59 p.m. EST to contact me with shipping information, or a new winner will be chosen.[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Bring a tea kettle into your life – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]