We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or United Health Care. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
; To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
; To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
; To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.bluebonnetbaker.com/copyright-notice/
This policy was last modified on 3/28/2014
172 Mountainview Ave
Scotch Plains, New Jersey 07076
© 2014 Bluebonnets & Brownies, LLC and Amber Bracegirdle
Photos, blog posts, and recipes cannot be reposted on other blogs without permission from the author. Contact the author at amber/at/bluebonnetbaker.com.
You may pin photos from Bluebonnets & Brownies with my permission to Pinterest. However, if the resulting pin directs to somewhere other than BluebonnetsandBrownies.com, I will report the pin for removal. Thank you for the Pinterest love!
Official Giveaway Rules
– All Giveaway Sweepstakes are NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
– Unless otherwise stated, giveaways are provided to you by the manufacturer of the product.
– Giveaways are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook in any way.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator software program. Winner will be notified via the contact email provided on the comment contact form.
– Winner(s) will have 48 hours from the time stamp on the first sent email to claim the prize as listed in the giveaway or we will choose another winner.
– Unless otherwise stated, product will be shipped by the manufacturer. Your shipping data will be forwarded to the manufacturer for this purpose.
– Information provided to Bluebonnets & Brownies in the process of entering a giveaway (Name, Email, URL (optional), and shipping information are for the process of the giveaway only. This information will not be sold, released, or shared in any way, other than for the sole purpose of shipping the won prize.
– Giveaways on Bluebonnets & Brownies are entirely administered by Bluebonnets & Brownies. Any queries regarding the giveaway should be addressed to Bluebonnets & Brownies, not the manufacturer.
– Unless otherwise stated, giveaways are open to only residents of the United States, or whom have shipping addresses within the United States.
– You must be 18 years or older to enter the giveaway.
– Participation in any giveaway on Bluebonnets & Brownies constitutes agreement to these Official Giveaway Rules.
– Giveaways are administered in New Jersey.
– VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
Occasionally, I link to products I regularly use in my kitchen and in recipe development. When I do so, I provide an affiliate link to Amazon whenever possible. If you purchase the item from clicking the link I provide, I will receive a small commission from your purchase.
I only ever post links to items that I have personally used and would endorse for your use.
Bluebonnets & Brownies, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to [insert the applicable site name (amazon.com, amazonsupply.com, or myhabit.com)].