Dark Chocolate Coffee Brownies are any coffee lover’s dream. The marriage of coffee and chocolate couldn’t be more solid or romantic.
When the folks at Fair Trade asked if I’d like to talk about Fair Trade and develop a recipe using some Fair Trade products, you know I was on board. I’ve done so for years now, because I believe in Fair Trade. (Don’t miss my Fair Trade Chocolate and Cranberry Muffins and Fair Trade Breakfast Bread!)
I believe in making our world better, in leaving it better than the way we came into it. I think I should do whatever I can to show Evan helping people is important – even little things like choosing one brand of tea, coffee, chocolate, or bananas over another.
Why Fair Trade?
Quite simply, because of the people.
Maria is a new mom, she just had a baby in the last eight weeks. But she’s also a Fair Trade farmer in Latacunga, Cotopaxi, Ecuador – of Fair Trade Certified roses. She’s president of the Fair Trade Prize committee, and this is her third term doing so. She completed her high school equivalent degree through a Fair Trade scholarship.
To help celebrate Fair Trade Month and get you excited about their products, I’m giving away a whole box of goodies to one lucky B&B reader!
Just leave a comment below telling me your favorite Fair Trade ingredient, and what you make with it or the Fair Trade ingredient.
Brands included in the box:
- Dillanos Coffee Roasters Coffee (@Dillanos)
- CocoLibre Coconut Water (@CocoLibre)
- Guittard Akoma Extra Semisweet Chocolate Chips (@GuittardChoco)
- Lake Champlain Unsweetened Cocoa (@LCChocolates)
- barkTHINS TM Snacking Chocolate (@RippleBrands)
- Rishi Earl Grey Tea (@RishiTea)
- Dang Foods Dark Chocolate Covered Coconut (@DangFoods)
- Honest Tea (@HonestTea)
- Frontier Natural Products Co-op Cinnamon (@FrontierCoop)
- Eco Lips Colored Lip Balm (@ecolips)
- Alter Eco Deep Dark Sea Salt Organic Chocolate (AlterEcoSF)
- Badger Balm (@BadgerBalmUSA)
- LÄRABAR Bars (@larabar)
- Runa Berry Clean Energy Drink (@DrinkRuna)
- SunSpire Coconut Almond Dark Chocolate Bar
- Choice Tea Rooibos Chai (@ChoiceOrganicT)
- Nourish Organic Shea Butter (@NourishUSDA)
- Where Am I Eating? Book by Kelsey Timmerman (@KelseyTimmerman)
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. I work with Fair Trade because I believe in their mission. All opinions are my own. All giveaway products are provided to you and will be shipped by the Fair Trade organization.